200 copies of the Gospel DVD have been made today, ready for distribution to those who show some interest in our materials during our outreach weekend.
Check out a sample here (links to other segments will appear later):
Monday, 22 November 2010
I am quite excited to be able to tell you about a NEW tract that is now 'on the drawing board' for use in the Consider Christ Outreach into the Border Counties.
Conscious of the fact that not everyone will completely read a tract that contains 900 words (Tract #2 in the Campaign) - thankfully some will! - we are also arranging to take a small DL leaflet on the subject of Repentance:
- one side features a thought-provoking graphic designed by Jason Ramasami (see above);
- the other side contains the following relevant Scriptures:
TIME TO TURN
• The first line of the first sermon that Jesus preached in public contained the command, “Repent ye, and believe the gospel” (Mark 1:14-15).
• When those in the crowd to whom Peter preached were convinced by the gospel message, they asked him what they should do, and he counselled, “Repent.” Preaching the very next day, the same Apostle declared, “Repent ye therefore, and be converted that your sins may be blotted out” (Acts 2:38; 3:19).
• As he reached the crux of his message on Mars’ Hill, Athens, the apostle Paul told his hearers that God, “now commandeth all men everywhere to repent” (Acts 17:30). To press home the urgency of this repentance, Paul explained, “Because God hath appointed a day, in the which He will judge the world in righteousness by that Man [Jesus] whom He hath ordained” (Acts 17:31).
Today ... it is Time for you to Turn. Turn from Sin, and Turn to the Saviour.
You cannot repent too soon, because you do not know how soon it may be too late.