Thursday 17 September 2009

(Flying) Visit to HQ of Revival Movement Assocation



As part of a 6+ hour road tour today, I called in at the new Headquarters of the Revival Movement Association – the gospel literature printing house that has been responsible for printing Tracts #1 and #2 for our 'Consider Christ' Campaign.

I had the honour of meeting some of the staff.

Unfortunately my notoriety went before me. They all seemed to have heard of me (!) - and instantly recognised me as the guy who forced round-the-clock shifts on them in a desperate effort to meet the Royal Mail deadline for presentation of our 750,000 tracts for door-to-door distribution.

"Oh, ... Ian Brown ... eh? ;)"!

My son Joel and I had a very enjoyable whirlwind tour of the new factory and stood mesmerised at the sight of the some of the machinery that was functioning at high capacity. However, the sound of the same machinery prevented any meaningful conversation – even with the resident blog-artist, Gary Boal!

Further photos can be viewed on our Facebook Group, 'Doing Something More For God.'

To all the staff at RMA, we send a heart-felt "Thank You!"

No comments:

Post a Comment