Monday 7 September 2009

Some Billboards Are 'Go'! More To Come!


On the way to another sub-Committee meeting for the 'Consider Christ' Campaign in Lisburn today, I performed a few mini-detours to check if our billboards were in place.

Nothing on either site in Londonderry .....

Nothing in Antrim .....

With 4 minutes to go to the meeting - and persuaded in my mind that the billboards were not going to be put up until the afternoon, I approached one of the Lisburn sites .........

..... and saw it!!!

..... with people looking at it too!!

A quick spin of a roundabout and my car came to a halt in a 'loading bay only.' Within 30 seconds a couple of snaps were taken – and I was off to the meeting, able to report that I had seen my first 'Consider Christ' billboard on Chapel Road, Lisburn!

1 comment:

  1. This is good news, and I like the guy whose glasses are tinted the same color as his sweater.

    ReplyDelete